The tempest / William Shakespeare ; edited by Peter Holland.
A storm strikes a ship carrying Alonso, Ferdinand, Sebastian, Antonio, Gonzalo, Stephano, and Trinculo, who are on their way to Italy after coming from the wedding of Alonso&#x;s daughter, Claribel, to the prince of Tunis in Africa. The royal party and the other mariners, with the exception of the unflappable Boatswain, begin to fear for their lives. Lightning cracks, and the mariners cry that the ship has been hit. Everyone prepares to sink.
- OCLC: ocn961269919
- ISBN: 9780143128632 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0143128639 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xliv, 84 pages ; 20 cm
- Published: New York, New York :Penguin Books,2016.
- Publisher: Penguin Books, 2016.
- Copyright: ©1999
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at ASLAN - Network. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Asbury University.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.