The wrong direction for today's schools : the impact of common core on American education
- OCLC: ocn909883523
- ISBN: 9781475814293 (electronic)
- ISBN: 1475814283 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781475814286 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1475814275 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781475814279 (cloth : alk. paper)
xxi, 269 pages ; 24 cm
- Published: Lanham, Maryland :Rowman & Littlefield,
- Publisher: Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
|Note:|| Includes index.
|Bibliography:||Includes bibliographical references.|
|Contents:||1. Seeds of the Common Core -- 2. Assessments: the impetus for change -- 3. Preparing twenty-first-century college- and career-ready students -- 4. Follow the funding: Common Core creation to implementation -- 5. The Core of the Core -- 6. The Common Core standards -- 7. Common Core myths, facts, and realities -- 8. Common Core considerations, constituencies, and competition.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Common Core State Standards (Education)
Education -- Standards -- United States
Common Core State Standards (Education)
Education -- Standards
- 1 of 1 copy available at ASLAN - Network. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Asbury University.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.