Teaching what matters most : standards and strategies for raising student achievement / Richard W. Strong, Harvey F. Silver, and Matthew J. Perini.
- OCLC: ocm47120324
- ISBN: 0871205181 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780871205186 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
- Physical Description: iii, 137 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, ©2001.
|Bibliography:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 129-131) and index.
|Contents:|| Standard 1 : Rigor -- Strategies for rigorous learning -- Assessing rigor -- Standard 2 : Thought -- Strategies for thoughtful learning -- Assessing thought and curriculum in student work -- Standard 3 : Diversity -- Strategies for diverse learning -- Assessing diversity in curriculum and student work -- Standard 4 : Authenticity -- Strategies for authentic learning -- Assessing authenticity in curriculum and student work -- A new deal for teachers and students.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Thought and thinking > Study and teaching > United States.
Education > Standards > United States.
Education > Standards.
Thought and thinking > Study and teaching.
- 1 of 1 copy available at ASLAN - Network. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Asbury University.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kinlaw Library||371.1 S77tw 2001||1011018258||KCL-CURR||Available||-|