An A to Z of critical thinking / edited by Beth Black ; contributing authors, Anne Thomson ... [et al.].
This definitive A to Z guide provides precise definitions for over 130 terms and concepts used in critical thinking. Each entry presents a short definition followed by a more detailed explanation and authoritative clarification.
- OCLC: ocn768248091
- ISBN: 9781441117977 (pbk)
- ISBN: 1441117970 (pbk)
- ISBN: 0826420559
- ISBN: 9780826420558
- Physical Description: ix, 186 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Continuum, 2012.
|Bibliography:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Thought and thinking.
- 1 of 1 copy available at ASLAN - Network. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Asbury University.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.